Office of Internationnal Relations, Reking University

中文版 | English | how to arrive | Link
HOME > VISA SERVICE > Lost or Stolen Passport >

Lost or Stolen Passport

If your passport has been lost or stolen, you must follow the instructions listed below:
lGo to the International Student Office to get a certificate of the loss
lReport to the local police station about your case and ask for a report of the loss
lBring the report and certificate to the Beijing Public Security Bureau and apply for a written confirmation of the loss
lApply for a new passport with the written confirmation at your embassy in Beijing.
lGo back to the International Student Office with your new passport and apply for a new student visa. Please note that you must go back to the police station to renew your housing registration as well.